Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finished my 1st semester in GMI

Although I had finished my 1st semester in GMI_German Malaysian Institute , I seem like very down that I wonder I must change school or continue my studies in currently institute....
Now is our school semester break, i had just finished my Final Examination .....I hope that my examination will all pass and get high pointer......I feel myself very stress that I must study 8 subject per semester........I scared that although I had try my best in this examination, but i still not satisfied with my 'hardworking' .....


Next semester coming soon on 10 January 2010,next sem i must study all about programming like Java, C, C++ and etc ...... act programming not just study about coding or how to write codes, still must study the theories about programming .......... i must study German language too......for this 1st sem, i think that German language quite easy to learn because just study basics like those greetings, grammar , name of foods and fruits....sometimes i will feel that those grammar because its hard to understanding ,for me its hard than english.......but still seems ok because the lecturer that teach us ,she is Frau[miss] Rowina.....she is a nice lecturer ,caring person.....i like the way she teach....



I hope that something miracles incident will happen to me ........
In this year, too many things happened to me....made me moody and became a 'EMO' guy....
hope that in 2010 , going to be my lucky year........


p/s: actually, I want to be a good person but why I still feel like im a bad guy and seem like nobody likes me.....Im weird rite?

3 comments:

  1. thanks hock.....You are my best buddy ever....ok....I will not give up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun think too much..just be patient for now..everyone will also go through this stage of life..just do your best..if you think your good then your good..if you think your bad then your bad..its that simple (for me la..haha)

    ReplyDelete