Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mid-Tern Exam just finish.......-

Mid-Term EXAM FINISH!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeee..........mid-term exam just finish.....haha
....................what i goin to say.....erm..............
....oh ya , physic is our last exam paper for today....
haiz..the physic paper quite hard but i stil can do it.
our exam starts at 10.30 am till 12.00pm
after finished my exam, i'm sighing because most
of the chapter that i read , didn't out in the exam.
The physics paper made me nervous whole nite.
i slp at 2.30am - 6.15am ,then i continue my physics
studies.......when i wake up, my roomates stil sleeping..


Talk about things that made me more happy ^-^

This saturday,I'm going bck KB_Kota Bharu lo ......
im so happy that i can meet my friends,
especially....MY FAMILY!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment