Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why Moody occurs to me?? wana know WHY?


Why?Why?Why?
I'm asking myself WHY I'm so EMO or moody everyday ...........my friends always told me that i'm pesimist... they will scold me when I'm sighing..... I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THIS SITUATION!!!...but i guess that something is wrong with me...im trying to make myself happy but it's USELESS!!!!!! i felt something is bothering me.......
I tried to cry.............tried to be happy....try to make myself enjoy life............
beside expressing my feelings, i like to keep it to myself.........i didn't tell my friends about what happened .......
But, there's just too many things i like to tell her..

About studies...
Although I'm studying in college, lots of people think that I'm very happy studying in here.....
but honestly,I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!
I'm not happy because my lecturer or so called TTO had such a bad attitude and i got a bad impression towards her........
For instance: my class starts from 7.45am till 12pm but the class starts at 8am till 9am.. It's like..having breakfast in class or something!! >.< .......It end's SO FAST!!



2 comments: