Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yahoooo.......Finally reach KB......IM IN KB!!!

Reach KB...........

This morning ,I just reach KB.......I came kb by bus...

Talks about the journey when back to Kota Bharu....

Last night, at 8.30pm ,my brother fetch me to Putrajaya Central to take my ride 'bus ' back KB...
My ride arrive at 9.10pm, so I wait at Central about 40 minutes........
At 9.15pm, the bus start the journey back to kb.........
Along the journey, the bus driver on some their malay agama songs........
Other than that, the bus driver drive the bus DAMN FAST!!!!! 'i think that bus driver thought himself driving a 'sport' car' he can overtake three cars and a bus in one shot............
so i cannot sleep in the bus....i reach kb about 5am.......then my dad fetch me back to my HOME SWEET HOME and Sleep on my lovely bed at 7am-3pm...haha.....Too Tired......





No comments:

Post a Comment